LEAN MUSCLE + POWER
An advanced time-release protein formula designed for athletes. 30g protein per serving!
What is Performance Protein?
Performance Protein is an advanced time released protein blend containing Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein
Concentrate, and Soy Protein Isolate together with our Power Complex performance enhancement system. Performance
Protein is designed to offer everything you need in a protein shake – perfect between meals, before bed, or post-workout.
Why Take Performance Protein?
Over 30g Protein per Serving
Protein Contributes to the growth maintenance and development of normal bones
Protein leads to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass
Advanced Time-Release System – Perfect Any Time of Day
Whey Protein Concentrate(30% of blend) Soy Protein isolate(20% of blend) and Milk protein concentrate (25% of
blend) for fast medium and slow release proteins to drip feed your muscles
- Includes Advanced Power Complex Ergogenic Aid Matrix5g Pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Creatine Monohydrate increases performance during short term high intensity repeated exercise bouts
3g Pure Taurine
- Taurine is a naturally occurring Amino Acid that can be found in in the skeletal system, the central nervous system
and white blood cells
2g Pure L-Lysine
- Lysine is an essential amino acid
- Cannot be made in the body
- Must be consumed through diet
1g Pure Glycine
- Is the simplest Amino Acid and plays a vital role in the building of proteins
- The combination of carbohydrates and glycine is thought to lead to a greater intake of glucose during exercise and recovery when compared to ingesting carbohydrates alone
- Can improve the uptake of creatine monohydrate so is linked to increases in performance during short term high
intensity repeated exercise bouts
Fantastic Value –
Amazing Taste – Awesome Mix ability
Who Should Take Performance Protein?
Performance Protein is ideal for those looking to:
- Optimise their daily protein intake
- Improve sports performance, and
- Get amazing value from their protein supplementation